- Wet Tip Gas Meters cost less than 30% vs the industry standard meter.
- Compare our price of $460 with $3385 being charged by laboratory supply houses for the
industry standard meter.
- Wet Tip Gas Meters are constructed of tough non-corrosive polycarbonate plastic, making it
possible to measure even gases containing hydrogen sulfide.
- Wet Tip Gas Meters are accurate to +/- 1% .
- There is no upper limit on the total volume of gas to be measured.
- Wet Tip Gas Meters are easily calibrated by hand.
- Wet Tip Gas Meters can measure gas flow rates as low as 100 ml/day.
- Meter measures a maximum rate of up to 400 ml/minute.
- Adjustable counterweight allows recording of discreet incremental volumes ranging from 25 to
200 ml per cycle or "tip."
- Wet Tip Gas Meters do not require an external power supply.
- Wet Tip Gas Meters readily adapt to computer signals for process control.
- Wet Tip Gas Meters are guaranteed for one year.
How to order the Wet Tip Gas Meter...